CONDITIONS FOR WHICH PLANNING PERMIT GRANTED CAN BE REVOKED
It is compulsory under the Planning Regulations that a developer must obtain Planning Permit before embarking on physical development. So also the Planning Permit granted may be revoked in part or whole under the following conditions if:
1. The Planning Permit was obtained fraudulently;
2. The proposed development and uses for which the Planning Permit was granted are no longer appropriate;
3. The site for which the Planning Permit was granted is required for overriding public purpose;
4. If the Developer or Owner of the Planning Permit has developed in excess of the approval granted or,has not complied with the terms and conditions under which the permit was granted;
5. The permitted development or use has been modified, altered, varied, added to or renovated without Permit;
6. The permitted devepment has not complied with building control standards.
Notice of Revocation of Planning Permit shall be communicated in writing to the developer, or his proxy stating reason(s) for the revocation.
Let’s be guided and spend right